Ever since, WhatsApp introduced their voice calling feature and material design the only thing that the team is working on is to make its service more reliable and better. In past few weeks, there’s been a big change in WhatsApp the services are getting better and better. Keeping in views, all these things the company has introduced a new WhatsApp version. The new WhatsApp is 2.12.486 and is now compatible with Android 6.0 permissions, and a better support for Google Drive meaning that you can easily take backup of your Chat and restore it at any time. Other than that, the team has also added support for new languages such as Kazakh, Tagalog, Uzbek, Marathi, and Malayalam and also 100 new emojis for you to use in your conversations.
The latest WhatsApp app is already available on Google Play Store but there are some users who don’t want to download it from Play Store. So, for all those, we have the latest APK file available and you can download and install it on your Android device by following our detailed guide.
Download and install WhatsApp 2.12.486 APK for Android:
- Download the WhatsApp 2.12.365 APK.
- Uninstall the previous version of WhatsApp if you have installed any.
- Now Go to Settings > Security > Allow Unknown Sources. Now you can install APKs from different sources.
- Place the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- Tap on the downloaded APK and complete the installation process.
- Once completed, start the app and now you have WhatsApp with new emoji, languages support and a lot more.
If you have any questions, do let us know in the comments.