Fallout 4 players on PC are in for a treat, Bethesda just started rolling out another beta patch for the Fallout 4 that comes with quite some fixes as well as newer additions. The latest patch has the version 1.4.124 and you can check out the complete change-log below:
- Support for add-ons
- Additional art customization added to Workshop:
- Super Mutant clutter including meat totems, meat bags and meat cart
- Raider clutter including raider poles, cages and tents
- Abstract and portrait paintings
- Variety of new signs
- More metal and wood doors variants
The patch also comes with some more fixes that will help with the performance as well as general stability issues that are plaguing the game for quite some time. As always, in order to get the beta patch, you would have to opt in Steam’s beta program so you can get the latest beta patches.
Have you installed the latest beta patch? Let us know what you think in the comments below.