It is okay to admit that most of us use our phones as portable media players. Why not? The audio hardware in our smartphones are so good at times that you can actually carry your entire playlist in your phone because that’s how good the music gets on your phone. This also puts iPods at threat because a smartphone with good music playback is relatively cheaper than an iPod and offers more features than it.
Today, we are going to talk about a method that will let you your entire iTunes music library onto your Android device. The process of doing it is very easy, however, many people believe that it isn’t possible to begin with.
Note: Although there are multiple ways to tackle this situation, we are mentioning the easiest and most convenient method.
Get Your iTunes Music on Android
- Connect your phone to your computer and make sure it’s in MTP (Media Transfer Protocol)
- Go to your phone’s storage; in our case it’s This PC > LG G4 > Internal Storage > Music.
- Minimise that window and go to your iTunes library that should be This PC > Music > iTunes > iTunes Media > Music.
- Select all the music you want and copy it from the iTunes music folder to the music folder that is in your phone’s storage.
- Set back and wait for the process to complete.
That is it, folks. Although the process is straightforward, in case you face any issues, feel free to let us know.