You know what’s the coolest saber in the history of cool sabers? A lightsaber, Star Wars: Force Awakens is smashing records everywhere in the world and heading to the victory at the speed of millennium falcon. Moving on, some genius modder decided that it would be a nice idea to have a lightsaber in Fallout 4. This isn’t the first time someone has introduced a Star Wars centred mod, we have already seen a fully working AT-AT in a mod we reported.
The lightsaber is available in different colours like blue, green, red and pink, the creator
The installation process can is really straightforward, you can check it out below.
- Download the mod from here.
- Extract the file and copy the contents to Fallout 4 Data folder or simply use Nexus Mod Manager.
- Launch the game using Fallout4.exe
If you want to know how you can get the lightsaber, a method has been given below.
1) in console, type “help lightsaber 4”, and you will get the item codes.
2) in console, type “player.additem [item code in (1), do not include brackets]”
x) or try & error on “player.additem xx000816” pink saber
“player.additem xx000819” red saber
“player.additem xx00081a” green saber
“player.additem xx00081b” blue saber
(xx start from 01, depending on mod loading sequence)
You can check out how the light saber works in a demo video below.
Thanks to Invalidfate for the wonderful mod.