Bethesda launched the new update of Fallout Shelter and is packed with a number of new features including the pets. The new update is Fallout Shelter 1.3 and is sized at 148MB. The new version features new pickup lines to impress the opposite sex, new conversations and now you can also evict the trouble causing dwellers. Other than that, overseers will love the new sell all options and there have been some major management improvements and new objectives.
Here are the complete features of the new update:
- Vault-Tec research has shown that four legged companions can have a profound impact on Vault happiness and productivity. Introducing Pets!
- Have a lazy or trouble causing dweller? Now you can evict dwellers and send them on their way.
- Bored with the same pickup lines and conversations? Dwellers have finally learned some new ways to impress other dwellers and the opposite sex.
- Overseers will love the new sell all options.
- Dweller management improvements and new objectives.