SuperSU 2.52 is the latest version of SuperSU which allows you to manage the access rights of all the app on your Android device that requires root access. Chainfire introduced the latest SuperSU which contains many advanced features and clear all the supersu management issues. SuperSU 2.52 is the latest and most advanced version and if you install this latest version then your previous SuperSU app will longer operate. The application is really easy to use and it only requires a minute or two in the installation process.
In case you are not familiar with SuperSU it allows you to use those apps which require the root access. If you have rooted the Android device then you must need to install this app otherwise things will not work smoothly. There is also a paid version of SuperSU that offers pro logging, pin protection, OTA survival mode and many more but even the free version is enough for many users.
How to Install SuperSU 2.52 APK on Android:
- Download the latest SuperSU 2.52 APK.
- Uninstall the previous version of SuperSU if you have installed any.
- Now Go to Settings > Security > Allow Unknown Sources. Now you can install APKs from different sources.
- Place the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- Tap on the downloaded APK and complete the installation process.
That’s it. Now you have the latest version of SuperSU installed on your device. If you have any questions let us know in the comments.