We have another list of cheat codes for you guys that you can use in Fallout 4; the list includes all the cheat codes that were missing in the original list that we published before. Although the list isn’t as diverse when compared to the original one, it does have some really cool cheat codes for you to use. Just like before you have to enter these codes by bringing up the console command using the ‘~’ key.
If you are interested in knowing the codes, check out the list below.
- Super jump > setgs fJumpHeighMin <Number of your choice>
- Super speed > player.setav speedmult <number of your own choice>
- Level up > player.set level <number of your own choice>
- Spawn bad guys > placeatme <unique hexadecimal ID>
- Increase or decrease the size > setscale <value 1-10>
- Walk through walls > tcl
- Travel to a location > coc <location ID>
- Gain access to developer room > coc qasmoke
- Change your gender > player.sexchange
That’d be all, folks. Do keep in mind that for cheat code 4 and 7, you will need to Google up the unique ID that you can find by Googling around. Sadly we don’t have the lists available so it is up to you. In case you find any issues, feel free to let us know.