If you are a WhatsApp user, then you must be familiar with its uses. It’s an app that every smartphone user required. The WhatsApp not only allows you to send messages and make calls but you can also make your friends groups. Since last year, the WhatsApp team is really active and they are introducing new and improved features in the app. A few months back, they have introduced the voice calling feature but the quality was not that perfect but now they have improved their services and now the voice calling feature is much better than Viber and other VOIP services.
Yesterday, WhatsApp team launched another version of the app and is now available on the Google Play Store. The new version is 2.12.365 and it features new emoji, new colors for emoji and language support for Urdu and Bengali. You can read the complete details below.
The new languages support is definitely an amazing feature and if you want to install this new version on your Android device then can you download it from the Play Store but if you don’t want to install it from there then you can install the APK file which we are going to share it with you.
How to Install WhatsApp 2.12.365 APK on Android:
- Download the WhatsApp 2.12.365 APK.
- Uninstall the previous version of WhatsApp if you have installed any.
- Now Go to Settings > Security > Allow Unknown Sources. Now you can install APKs from different sources.
- Place the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- Tap on the downloaded APK and complete the installation process.
- Once completed, start the app and now you have WhatsApp with new emoji and languages support.