Samsung Galaxy NotePro 12.2 Wi-Fi SM-P900 is a beautiful and incredibly powerful Android tablet that is well known for its amazing specifications. Samsung has really done a wonderful job with this product and has packed the device with some of the best business apps available in the market. Speaking of specs, the devices comes with a 12.2 inches large touch screen with a resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels, 3GB RAM, 32GB of internal storage and a split Octa-core processor on board which is used to manage both single and heavy duty tasks. The Galaxy NotePro 12.2 comes with Samsung’s innovative pressure S Pen, modified TouchWiz and Magazine UX and it comes with Android 4.4.4 KitKat out of the box. The Galaxy NotePro 12.2 is a complete power house and a good news that we are going to share with you is that now you can update your Galaxy NotePro 12.2 Wi-Fi to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. The process is pretty simple and all you need to do is to follow our detailed guide.
This update is for the Galaxy NotePro 12.2 Wi-Fi SM-P900 and we will use ODIN for installing this firmware on our device. So, if you are ready then let’s start.
- Before proceeding, make sure you have properly taken the backup of your important data including personal photos and videos.
- Your device should have more than 60 percent battery to prevent any unexpected shutdowns during the process.
- You have installed the Galaxy NotePro 12.2 USB drivers on your PC.
- You should have enabled the USB debugging mode. If you have not then go to settings > Developer Options and enable it.
- This guide is only for Galaxy NotePro 12.2 Wi-Fi SM-P900. Don’t try it on other variants.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop P900UBU0BOI1 0n Samsung Galaxy NotePro 12.2 Wi-Fi SM-P900:
- First of all, Download the official P900UBU0BOI1 firmware.
- Download Odin 3.10 and run the exe file.
- Switch off and boot into Download Mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power button together. A warning message will appear now press Volume UP key to proceed the download mode.
- Now connect your Samsung Galaxy NotePro 12.2 Wi-Fi with your PC via USB cable.
- In Odin, you should see a COM port number like “0:[COM7]” a ID:COM section and “Added” message on the screen. It means that the device has been properly connected. If you didn’t get the message then try changing the USB port sometimes it happens.
- Make sure Auto Reboot and F.Reset Options are checked in Odin screen.
- Click on the AP button and select the .tar.md5 file that you can get by extracting the firmware zip fie which you downloaded in the first step.
- Now Click on Start to begin the installation process and wait for some minutes.
- Once completed, you will see a PASS message and the ID:COM port will become green.
- Your phone will now reboot and will take more time than usual.
- You can now disconnect the phone from your computer.
- Your device is now updated to P900UBU0BOI1 Android 5.0.2 Lollipop stock firmware. Now Go to settings – About Phone and verify the firmware version.
That’s it. Your device is now updated. If you have any questions do let us know in the comments.