If you are using an Android device and want to see if your device is properly rooted or not then you need to install a Root Checker app on your Android device. This app doesn’t root your device neither it will modify any system files but this app will let you know that if your device is properly rooted and has complete superuser access or not. One thing that I really like about this app is that its 100% free from ads. This app also offers helpful root tutorials, root terminology and frequently asked questions about the rooting process.
So, if you are interested in learning the rooting process then you need to install this app on your Android device. Root Check comes with material design UI and is one of the fastest root checker available on Play Store. The Root Check App is easy to use and really sexy if you ask me. So, if you want to install this app then you need to follow the steps below:
How to Download and Install Root Check 2.4.1 on Android:
- Download the Root Check 2.41 Android App APK.
- Now Go to Settings > Security > Allow Unknown Sources. Now you can install APKs from different sources.
- Place the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- Tap on the downloaded APK and complete the installation process.
- Once completed, start the app and now you have Root Check with complete Android Root Tutorials.