Facebook recently brought a rather annoying feature for both the website as well as the apps. The annoying function we are talking about is the autoplay that will play all the videos on your news-feed once you scroll through them, while this feature may seem useful; if you are one of those people who have a lot of stuff on their news-feed, this will annoy you. Luckily, there’s a way to turn off this annoying features on iOS, Android and the desktop version.
We are going to start off by guiding you on how to disable autoplay videos on desktop version of Facebook.
- Click on the little arrow on top right and go to Settings.
- Click the Videos on the bottom of the list that’s on the left.
- Simply change ‘Auto-play Videos’ from Default to Off.
- Click on the 3 bars on the right side.
- Scroll down and open App Settings.
- Tap on Videos play automatically.
- From there you can choose whether you want this feature to work or not, you can also choose if you want the videos to auto-play only when you’re connected to a WiFi.
- Go to the settings on your iDevice.
- Scroll down and open Facebook.
- Tap on Settings.
- Under the Video section, you’ll see Auto-play.
- Then choose an option you prefer.