The Android world is filled with custom ROMs, be it a budget-friendly phone or a flagship phone, custom ROMs are everywhere. The ROM we are going to talk about today is called MoonWalker Epidemic, the ROM is for Sony’s Xperia Z3 and is based on the latest stock firmware that is 23.4.A.0.580 and is based on the Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. Of course, this is a custom ROM and has a lot of additional tweaks that are added by the developer. Check them out below.
Latest SuperSU 2.49
Stagefright Vulnerability Fix
Stock Kernel Added [Boot.img]
Full Debloated + Deodexed
[No playstore issues]
☆Project Desire Sound Mod Included☆
[Different Framerate + Mircophone on/off]
Framework With 42 DPI
SystemUI With KK Icons
[Accords To Theme]
Clearly these features are enough to tempt anyone, if you are tempted and want to install the MoonWalker Epidemic on your Xperia Z2, checkout the easy guide below.
- Rooted Xperia Z2 with custom recovery > How to Root Xperia Z2.
- MoonWalker Epidemic ROM > Download.
- Basic Android knowledge.
Install MoonWalker Epidemic V3.0.0 on Xperia Z2
- Copy the downloaded ROM in your phone’s memory.
- Turn off your Xperia Z2 and boot it in recovery by continuously pressing volume up when you see the green LED burn after the phone turns on.
- Wipe data/cache/dalvik.
- Then click on ‘install zip’ and choose then navigate to the folder you have placed the zip file.
- Select the zip and confirm the installation.
- Reboot the phone once the installation is done.
That is it, you have successfully updated your Xperia Z2 to MoonWalker Epidemic, do keep in mind that the first boot takes some time. In case you run into any issues, feel free to let us know.