Good news for those who want to play Fallout Shelter but aren’t okay with gaming on their smartphones, people can now play Fallout Shelter play on their PCs, yes, that’s true. Installing an Android app on PC is no difficult thing, there are several emulators that can do for you and considering how Fallout 4 isn’t out yet, people can play Fallout Shelter which is a highly addictive mobile version of the iconic Fallout game until the final version is out.
Installing Fallout Shelter on PC is fairly simple, all you need is some basic Android knowledge and a PC capable enough to run the Android emulator. If you are willing to install and play Fallout Shelter on your PC, check the steps below in order to play Fallout Shelter.
How To Play Fallout Shelter on PC
- Download BlueStacks App Player from here.
- Setup the Google Play Store by entering your credentials.
- Now download Fallout Shelter from Google Play Store.
- Once it’s installed, open your app drawer and launch the game.
- Now simply play the game as you would on your Android, only now you can enjoy the advantages of full screen, keyboard and mouse.
That’s all, folks. With these simple steps, you can setup up BlueStacks on your PC and play any Android game you’d like. For any further queries, feel free to let us know.