If you want to try out the fastest custom ROM on your Samsung Galaxy S6 G920F then you have to install the Tyrannus ROM. The Tyrannus ROM is based on the latest Android 5.1.1 Lollipop and is heavily debloated meaning there won’t be any useless apps installed. This custom ROM is really fast, stable and perform all operations smoothly. The ROM is pre-rooted and you will definitely love this amazing ROM. Before proceeding, we need to remind our readers that this ROM is a custom ROM and is not officially released by Samsung.
So, if you are ready and want to try out this ROM then all you need to do is to follow our detailed tutorial on how you can install Android 5.1.1 on Samsung Galaxy S6 G920F via Tyrannus custom ROM.
- Before proceeding, make sure you have properly taken the backup of your important data including personal photos and videos.
- Your device should have more than 60 percent battery to prevent any unexpected shutdowns during the process.
- You have installed the Samsung Galaxy S6 USB drivers on your PC.
- Your device must be rooted and have Custom Recovery like CWM installed.
- You should have enabled the USB debugging mode. If you not then go to settings > Developer Options and enable it.
- This guide is only for Samsung Galaxy S6 G920F. Don’t try it on other variants.
How to Install Tyrannus Android 5.1.1 Lollipop ROM on Samsung Galaxy S6 G920F
Step No.2: Copy the files and place it in the root directory of your SD Card.
Step No.3: Now, turn off your device and boot into recovery mode. Turn the device ON while pressing and holding Power + Home + Volume Up keys at the same time till the TWRP logo appears. Navigate to the recovery screen and select Backup.
Step No.4: After backup is finished. Perform Wipe of Data, Dalvik Cache and System.
Step No.5: When completed. Go back to the main menu of the recovery and select install. Now navigate to the root directory and select the ROM you have downloaded in the first step and tap swipe to Confirm Flash option
Step No.6: Once installation is completed, again perform a Wipe Dalvik cache.
Step No.7:Now, go the main screen of the recovery and select Reboot.
Step No.8; Apply the same above steps for installing the Gapps.
Step No.9: Now restart the device and it’s done.
That’s it. Your Samsung Galaxy S6 G920F has been updated to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Custom firmware. If you have any questions let us know in the comments.