Ever since WhatsApp received the voice calling feature, we have seen some major improvements in it over the past few months. Recently, there is a major quality improvement in the voice calling feature, a complete overhaul in WhatsApp design and much more. Today, the company released a new version of WhatsApp that shows a significant performance improvement and a minor change in design. The latest version of WhatsApp is 2.12.210 and its currently in beta. So, if you want to try out the new and optimized WhatsApp then you need to download the latest APK on your Android device.
How to Download and Install WhatsApp 2.12.210 APK on Android:
- Download the WhatsApp 2.12.210 APK.
- Uninstall the previous version of WhatsApp if you have installed any.
- Now Go to Settings > Security > Allow Unknown Sources. Now you can install APKs from different sources.
- Place the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- Tap on the downloaded APK and complete the installation process.
- Once completed, start the app and now you have WhatsApp with improved Voice Calling feature and a new design.