First Cydia jailbreak tweak which users search for after achieving jailbreak on your iPhone and iPad is Activator and its for reason as most of Cydia tweak make use of this famous package by Ryan Petrich.
Luckily, we get update for Activator whenever jailbreak is released for new iOS version and so was case with iOS 8.4. Earlier last week, we got TaiG iOS 8.4 jailbreak and now Activator is updated to support the latest jailbreak.
As for now, Activator for iOS 8.4 is in beta stages, but still it is said to be working perfectly with latest iOS 8.4 version on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch jailbroken using TaiG. To install Activator v1.9.4 Beta on your jailbroken device, follow these steps:
- Fire up Cydia on your jailbroken device.
- Tap on Manage button at bottom.
- Tap on “Sources” followed by selecting the “Edit” button at top right and then “Add” button at top left.
- Add http://rpetri.ch/repo there and refresh Cydia.
- Now search for Activator 1.9.4 and install it on your device.
Change log of Activator 1.9.4 include support for iOS 8.4, fixing action banner bug and increased API protection. However, the major concern of jailbreakers was iOS 8.4 support and now since its achieved, so that’s more than enough.
Source: Cupertino Geeks