Recently, we reported about the new patch coming out on Witcher 3, the patch will supposedly be massive and will offer loads of new improvements and additions, however, at the time of report, there was no information on changelog or whatsoever. But now we have the changelog and seems like the patch will actually be quite useful with some really good additions.
You can checkout the complete changelog below.
- A new, alternative (optional) movement response mode for Geralt.
- A player stash for storing items, available in various locations throughout the game. Stash locations are marked on the player’s map.
- Crafting and alchemy components no longer add to the overall inventory weight.
- Books are now placed in a dedicated tab in the Inventory and books that have already been read are properly grayed out.
- Multiple sorting options are now available in the Inventory.
- Alchemy formulas and crafting diagrams can be “pinned”, meaning all components and ingredients required to make them will be conveniently marked in the Shop panel.
- Dozens of fixes for quest related issues, both major and minor.
- A few performance enhancements, including the optimization of FX, scenes and general gameplay.
- Various improvements to horse behavior.
We are still wondering about how the new movement response is going to work out but considering how some users reported that they have. Users will have two different movements to choose from and they can toggle between whatever suits them best.
In order to make sure the patch is released on time, the company won’t be releasing any free DLC this week but considering how this patch will drastically improve the game, gamers are completely okay with it.