The PC version of Batman: Arkham Knight is suffering from quite some issues. Apart from poor performance on both AMD and Nvidia GPUs. Apart from the stuttering issues, the game is also limited to 30 frames per second. This limit is really infuriating for a lot of PC users who prefer to play games on 60 frames per second. However, there is a simple workaround to this issue that will remove the 30 frame limit. Although we would like to warn you that removing the frame limit might cause some issues with the stuttering since the game is poorly optimised but if you are still interested in knowing how to remove the frame limit in Batman Arkham Knight, simply follow the steps below.
- Open the folder where the game is installed.
- Now look for the file named ‘‘\BmGame\Config\BmSystemSettings.ini’.
- Once the file is opened, look for the line that says ‘Max_FPS=30′.
- Once you find it, simply delete ’30’ and add ‘9999’ instead.
- Save the file and run the game.
The frame rate limit will be removed after that. Make the change and let us know in the comments.