Bad news for all the gamers using AMD GPUs out there. Batman: Arkham Knight is out on the PC, however the game is suffering from poor performance from rigs that are using AMD GPUs are suffering from poor performance. However, Rocksteady didn’t provide any proper reason for the issue but they changed the requirements of the game. The new, updated requirements of the game are listed below.
- OS: Win 7 SP1, Win 8.1 (64-bit Operating System Required)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-750, 2.67 GHz | AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4 GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 (2 GB Memory Minimum) | AMD Radeon HD 7950 (3 GB Memory Minimum)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection required
- Hard Drive: 45 GB available space
The only thing that’s changed in the specs is the GPU which now shows that the game will be require 3 gigs of GPU as compared to the 2 gigs. Here’s the official statement:
There are some known issues with the performance of Batman: Arkham Knight for PC owners using AMD graphics cards. We are working closely with AMD to rectify these issues as quickly as possible and will provide updates here as they become available. We thank you for your patience in this matter.