Some screenshots for the upcoming Halo 5 has been leaked online. The leaked screenshots are not from the final build and are still unpolished. You can check the latest screenshots from below. However, there is one user who recently played Halo 5’s build and has decided to share the information that he have.
According to this Gamer:
- Incineration Cannon is back and has changed compared to Halo 4. Players can charge up a shot and the longer you charge, the more powerful it is. Battery based rather than ammo based.
- Railgun is back from Halo 4 and works almost identically – could hold up to 11 shots
- Overshield was present had some weird screen effect when you picked it up – looked like a bug
- Boltshot is back but doesn’t work like halo 4 – no shotgun fire mode. fires two shots at once and sort of tracks players
- Suppressor is back and fires a lot slower
- Blue outline on weapons was in the build
- Killcams were disabled in the build, could spectate players while you were dead
- BR spread was near-gone – fired so fast
- Spartan chatter was reduced hugely, less pointless callouts
- Spartan bro moments cut down, game ending segment is just your spartans walking towards the screen, no more highfives and shit
- Killfeed modified to be like this: “PLAYER NAME” “WEAPON KILLED WITH” “PLAYER NAME”
- Pistol RoF is modified to be slower but is a lot more powerful – competes with AR and BR
- Ground pound is harder to use, radius is tiny
- Overshield was bugged, my shields said i constantly had it even after death
Check the recently leaked Halo 5: Guardians screenshots from below:
Halo 5 Guardians is coming on October 27th for Xbox One. The pre-orders are already started so if you are a Halo fan then it’s the best time to order the game.