The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt is without any doubt the most beautiful game and is gaining more and more popularity with each coming days especially the PC version of Witcher 3. We’ve been covering a lot of Witcher 3 mods lately, but this one we are talking about will definitely make your overall Witcher 3 experience amazing.
Thanks to Ubibyte, who made these amazing gameplay changes in the game. The tweak improves the overall game difficulty on medium, hard and death march settings and made changes in the stamina drainage and adrenaline. All the skills and mutagen slots are available from the very start of the game. Another big change that this mod makes is it changes the Geralt’s weight carrying limit and health regeneration percentage both in combat and out of combat. The tweak also changes the value of Roach/Horse stamina, vitality and Fear. If you are a badass Witcher 3 fan then this mod is especially for you.
Here are all the features of this mod:
- Medium – Enemies now have 40% more HP & Hit 30% harder.
- Hard – Enemies now have 80% more HP & Hit 100% harder.
- Death-march – Enemies now have 120% more HP & Hit 120% harder.
- Swimming is unlimited, it no longer uses breath.
- Adrenaline does not drain any-more, it will only be decreased when used.
- Stamina doesn’t drain while sprinting or swimming.
- Stamina regenerates almost instantly, has no cool-down.
- All skill & mutagen slots are available from the start of the game.
- All skills are available from the start even the level 30 ones.
- Default carry capacity or weight is increased to 1,000.
- Vitality regen in and out of combat is increased for higher chance of survival.
- – In combat, regen is increased by 15%
- – Out of combat, regen is increasd by 30%
- Default value of Vitality, Stamina, & Fear is increased by 80%.
- Vitality and stamina regeneration rate is increased by 80%.
- Sprint stamina cost is decreased by 90%.
Installing this mod is pretty simple. All you need to do is to download the file from here and place it in The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\content\patch0\bundles folder.