If you are a Samsung Galaxy S3 user and want to install the best custom ROM on your device then BlissPop ROM is the only solution. The BlissPop ROM is developed by some professional Android developers and they have offered many unique and amazing features in this ROM. Its based on the latest Android 5.1 Lollipop and Team Bliss has done really big changes in this custom ROM. Before proceeding keep in mind that the ROM is currently in development phase so if you are ready to test this ROM, then be prepared because you will face some minor bugs.
So, if you are ready and want to install this ROM on your Galaxy S3 I9300 then follow the steps below:
- Before proceeding, make sure you have properly taken the backup of your important data including personal photos and videos.
- Your device should have more than 60 percent battery to prevent any unexpected shutdowns during the process.
- You have installed the Samsung Galaxy S3 USB drivers on your PC.
- Your device must be rooted and have Custom Recovery like CWM installed.
- You should have enabled the USB debugging mode. If you not then go to settings > Developer Options and enable it.
- This guide is only for Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300. Don’t try it on other variants.
How to Install BlissPop Android 5.1 Lollipop Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy S3
Step No.2: Copy the files and place it in the root directory of your SD Card.
Step No.3: Now, turn off your device and boot into recovery mode. Turn the device ON while pressing and holding Power + Home + Volume Up keys at the same time till the TWRP logo appears. Navigate to the recovery screen and select Backup.
Step No.4: After backup is finished. Perform Wipe of Data, Dalvik Cache and System.
Step No.5: When completed. Go back to the main menu of the recovery and select install. Now navigate to the root directory and select the ROM you have downloaded in the first step and tap swipe to Confirm Flash option
Step No.6: Once installation is compeleted, again perform a Wipe Dalvik cache.
Step No.7:Now, go the main screen of the recovery and select Reboot.
Step No.8; Apply the same above steps for installing the Gapps.
Step No.9: Now restart the device and it’s done.
That’s it. Your Samsung Galaxy S3 GT I9300 has been updated to Android 5.1 Lollipop. If you have any questions let us know in the comments.