We have seen a lot of major improvements in WhatsApp over the past few months. Every time, they come with something new and improved. Last month, they launched their voice calling feature that lets you call your friends or family members for free even if they are living the in the other part of the world. The voice calling feature was not available for all users in the start, but now its available for all WhatsApp Android and iOS users. The BlackBerry and Windows Phone 8 users will have to wait a little longer.
The second major update in WhatsApp was for Android and it was the implementation of Material Design UI. The material design UI offers beautiful shadow and ripple effects that gives the App a complete and unique look. These new WhatsApp features make it more improved in UI and thanks to the active developers who have cleared almost every bug it had. WhatsApp recently got another update for Android and the new version is 2.12.79 and the major improvement in this version is “Voice Calling”. So, if you want a better voice calling experience, then you need to install this APK on your Android device.
How to Download and Install WhatsApp 2.12.79 APK on Android:
- Download the WhatsApp 2.12.79 APK.
- Uninstall the previous version of WhatsApp if you have installed any.
- Now Go to Settings > Security > Allow Unknown Sources. Now you can install APKs from different sources.
- Place the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- Tap on the downloaded APK and complete the installation process.
- Once completed, start the app and now you have WhatsApp with improved Voice Calling feature.