Rocksteady Studios and Warners Bros. have announced the seasonal pass content for the upcoming highly anticipated title, Batman Arkham Knight. The season Pass will be available for $39.99 and will include a first major DLC and will feature the story of Batgirl. This will be the first time Batgirl will be a playable character in the Arkham series.
Here are the complete details of the season pass:
- Batgirl: A Matter of Family – An all new prequel story expansion in an entirely new location where you play as Batgirl for the very first time in the Arkham series – check out the first render of Batgirl.
- The Season of Infamy – Play as Batman in all new story missions featuring legendary super-villains invading Gotham City, with new story arcs, missions and gameplay features.
- Gotham City Stories – Play as Batman’s key allies in narrative missions extending their storylines, from both before and after the events in Batman: Arkham Knight.
- Legendary Batmobiles with Themed Tracks – Drive the most iconic Batmobiles from Batman’s 75-year history, on custom-built race tracks, each themed to that Batmobile’s specific era. Every Batmobile will be drivable across every race track.
- Crimefighter Challenge Maps – Engage in a series of new challenge maps utilizing the unique play styles of Batman and his allies.
- Character Skins – A variety of skins from across the eras for Batman, Robin, Nightwing and Catwoman.
Batman Arkham Knight is due out for PS4, Xbox One and PC on June 23. So, are you excited? Let us know in the comments.