Sony is currently rolling out a small update to Xperia Home (Sony’s home screen for Xperia devices). The update carries the build number 8.0.A.1.0 and is mostly bringing small bug fixes. The update is currently rolling out via Play Store however, if you are having troubles download the update or it isn’t available on your phone yet, you can get it from the link below and sideload the APK. Simply follow the guide below
- Download the APK on your Andoid phone from here
- Once downloaded; go to Settings > Security and make sure the unknown resources are checked.
- Navigate to the folder where you have the APK installed.
- Tap to open the APK and install it.
- Wait for a few moments so the APK can install itself.