WhatsApp voice calling features have improved a lot in the past month and now it’s publicly available for all the Android users. The latest version of WhatsApp is 2.12.69 and is now available for download. The new version features the improved voice calling and a quite significant change in the design. If you don’t know WhatsApp recently got a material design UI update and now its interface is really beautiful and much user friendly. This one is the latest May 1st update of WhatsApp and its really easy to install manually and all you need is an Android device with Android 2.3 Gingerbread or higher installed on it.
If you don’t want to install the app from the Android Play Store then you can install the WhatsApp APK by following the steps below:
What’s new in WhatsApp 2.12.69:
WhatsApp Calling: Call your friends and family using WhatsApp for free, even if they’re in another country. WhatsApp calls use your phone’s Internet connection rather than your cellular plan’s voice minutes. Data charges may apply.
How to Download and Install WhatsApp 2.12.69 APK for Android:
- Download the WhatsApp 2.12.69 APK.
- Uninstall the previous version of WhatsApp if you have installed any.
- Now Go to Settings > Security > Allow Unknown Sources. Now you can install APKs from different sources.
- Place the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- Tap on the downloaded APK and complete the installation process.
- Once completed, start the app and now you have WhatsApp with Voice Calling feature