Sony just started pushing the update for TrackID; company’s brilliant app that helps you recognise the songs you hear playing on the radios, televisions and even movies. Apart from it’s brilliant recognition, the app also gives you all the available information on the song as well as the artist and places you can buy that song/album.
The latest update brings a host of changes including bug fixes and a UI overhaul, users will now be able to enjoy the Material Design UI. The update is currently rolling out via Play Store but if you are not able to download the update, you can get the Sony TrackID from and sideload it. Simply follow the instructions below.
- Download the APK on your Andoid phone from here
- Once downloaded; go to Settings > Security and make sure the unknown resources are checked.
- Navigate to the folder where you have the APK installed.
- Tap to open the APK and install it.
- Wait for a few moments so the APK can install itself.