The insanely popular Clash of Clans is getting a new update today. The update will be announcing a plethora of new features to an already feature-packed game. The update is going to add a lot of new features so users can expect this to be an overhaul. Currently, the game is down for maintenance but it seems like once it comes back, the update will start seeding through. Meanwhile, you can check all the official details about the upcoming update below:
New anti-air defense: The Air Sweeper
- Push back groups of flying enemies with strong blasts of air!
- Air Sweepers deal no damage, but are great at slowing the progress of air attacks
- Air Sweepers can only face one way, but can be rotated to a direction of your choosing
- Unlocked at Town Hall 6, Air Sweepers gain more pushing strength when upgradedClash of Clans update bring new air defence unit – Air Sweeper.Facebook
- Bookmark any Clan for later viewing using the ‘+’ icon on any Clan profile page
- You can bookmark up to 30 Clans and view them under a new tab next to your profileClash of Clans update will add bookmarks to the game.Facebook
Clan War attack army preview
- Never attack unprepared again! Your army is now previewed before every war attack
- Inspect your troops, Clan troops, spells and heroes – anything missing will be flagged red
- Be ready or be sorry! You can no longer end war attacks early without surrendering
- Starting at Town Hall 5, a one-time name change will become available in the game settings – use it wisely!
- Clan chat now shows when Clan settings are changed, indicating who changed them
- Defense ranges can now be seen even when the defense is under construction
- Defense modes can now be changed even when the defense is under construction
- Defensive buildings now initially point away from the TH in combat, EXCEPT for the Air Sweeper, which always points in its configured direction
- Attacking troops will not start chasing defending troops as far away as they used to
- Fixed a very rare case where a defense might target a troop at the edge of its range, but not fire
- Loot values for many lower level single player maps have been improved, along with some slight layout tweaks and surprises
- You are now more likely to find targets at or near your Town Hall level in multiplayer matchmaking
- Strength calculations have been updated in Clan Wars matchmaking to compensate for high level walls and heroes, skeleton traps, etc.
- (Already released in the 2x Clan XP event) Clan Wars matchmaking now prefers to wait a bit longer and try to find a bit better match