There were quite a lot of rumors that WhatsApp will enable messages backup to Google Drive. This option enabled users to backup all their messages history and save it on Google Drive. In WhatsApp 2.12.45 we saw this option but it seems like it’s completely removed in the new version. The new version of WhatsApp is 2.12.58 and it features the overall performance improvements.
If you are ready to test this version on your Android device then you need to follow the steps on how to install WhatsApp 2.12.58 on your Android device.
Download WhatsApp 2.12.58 APK with Voice Calling and Material Design:
- Download the WhatsApp 2.12.58 APK.
- Uninstall the previous version of WhatsApp if you have installed any.
- Now Go to Settings > Security > Allow Unknown Sources. Now you can install APKs from different sources.
- Place the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- Tap on the downloaded APK and complete the installation process.
- Once completed, start the app and now you have WhatsApp with Voice Calling feature