If you are searching and are ready to unroot your Oppo R1L, then it means you are not happy with a rooted device. There could be many reasons and sometimes you really need to unroot your Android phone. Maybe your phone is defective and you want to send it in for warranty. Unrooting removes the root access and turns your device back to its original form. So, for all those who are going to unroot their device let me remind them that after unrooting you will be not be able to access those applications that needs root access and some system level files.
So, without further ado, let’s start the unrooting process.
- Before proceeding, make sure your device is already rooted. If it’s not, then this procedure may not work for you.
- This procedure is only for the Windows based users. We can’t guarantee if these steps will work on MAC as well.
- The Unrooting process removes the root access from the device. After rooting, you’ll also need to install the stock firmware.
- You need to have iRoot app installed on your PC. Make sure to download the English version only.
How to Unroot Oppo R1L:
- First of all, Install the iRoot App on your PC. If it’s already installed, then skip this step.
- Turn On the USB debugging on your Android device. You can enable it by going to Settings >Developer Options and check the USB Debugging option.
- Now, connect your device with your PC via USB cable.
- Start the iRoot App, it will check if your device is already rooted or not.
- Now, Click on Unroot and wait for it to complete the process.
- When it has finished the unrooting process. It should show a message saying Unroot succeeded.
- Now unplug your device.
- That’s it. Your device is now unrooted. The SuperSU app is now removed. If you have any questions feel free to ask in the comments.