WordPress for Android has received another update and now the latest version is WordPress 3.8 and it includes some major changes. The developers have reduced the image size to save the overall bandwidth and it also includes some minor improvements. The latest WordPress 3.8 lets you manage your WordPress blog directly from your Android device. You can also create new posts directly from the App. The latest WordPress 3.8 is also available at the Android Play Store but if you don’t want to download it from Play Store then you can download it directly from here.
What’s new in WordPress 3.8:
Thanks for using WordPress! We’ve added search terms and map views to the stats screen to give you more insight on how people are finding your blog. Images are loading faster in the Reader because we’ve reduced image file sizes to save bandwidth. New blog icons have been added to the “show and hide” screen. We also fixed some pesky bugs related to publishing posts and image uploads. Give it a try!
How to download and Install WordPress 3.8 APK on Android:
- Download the WordPress 3.8 APK.
- Uninstall the previous version of WordPress app if you have installed any.
- Now Go to Settings > Security > Allow Unknown Sources. Now you can install APKs from different sources.
- Place the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- Tap on the downloaded APK and complete the installation process.
- Once completed, start the app and now you have WordPress 3.8 App installed on your device.