Stay connected with your friends and family as we just received another update of WhatsApp. The newly released version is WhatsApp 2.12.10 and it includes some minor adjustments and voice calling improvements. The new version is also available on Android Play Store but those who can’t download it from Google Play Store can download it from here. We have the APK of WhatsApp 2.12.12 right here.
New features of WhatsApp 2.12.12
Bug fixes and other improvements
How to download and install WhatsApp 2.12.10 on Android:
- Download the WhatsApp 2.12.12 APK.
- Uninstall the previous version of WhatsApp if you have installed any.
- Now Go to Settings > Security > Allow Unknown Sources. Now you can install APKs from different sources.
- Place the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- Tap on the downloaded APK and complete the installation process.
- Once completed, start the app and now you have WhatsApp with Voice Calling feature
That’s it. If you have any questions let us know in the comments.