Stay connected with your friends as the new version of WhatsApp has just been released . The new version is WhatsApp 2.11.561 and it includes some performance and voice calling improvements and bug fixes. The new version is also available on Android PlayStore but those who can’t downlod it from Google Play Store can download it from here. We have the APK of WhatsApp 2.11.561 right here.
You may also like: How to Enable Voice Calling Feature on WhatsApp 2.11.561 Latest Update [Guide]
New features of WhatsApp 2.11.561
Bug fixes and other improvements
How to download and install WhatsApp 2.11.561 on Android:
- Download the WhatsApp 2.11.561 APK.
- Uninstall the previous version of WhatsApp if you have installed any.
- Now Go to Settings > Security > Allow Unknown Sources. Now you can install APKs from different sources.
- Place the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- Tap on the downloaded APK and complete the installation process.
- Once completed, start the app and now you have WhatsApp with Voice Calling feature
That’s it. If you have any questions let us know in the comments.