WhatsApp is the only app for smartphones that offers both instant messaging and voice calling without even charging a penny. Whatsapp is totally ad free and they just released another update which enhances the overall voice calling feature and fixes numerous bugs. The new version is WhatsApp 2.11.557 and is not available on Android Play Store yet. If you don’t want to wait then we have the APK for the latest version available which you can download on your device.
How to Download and Install WhatsApp 2.11.557 on Android
- Download the WhatsApp 2.11.557 APK.
- Uninstall the previous version of WhatsApp if you have installed any.
- Now Go to Settings > Security > Allow Unknown Sources. Now you can install APKs from different sources.
- Place the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- Tap on the downloaded APK and complete the installation process.
- Once completed, start the app and now you have WhatsApp with Voice Calling feature
That’s it. If you have any questions let us know in the comments.