Google has just updated the Play Store to version 5.3.5 and it will be the first version of Play Store that will get the Android 5.0 Lollipop Material design. The Google Play Store 5.3.5 is already officially out, but it will take some for Google to deliver it to all platforms. We have the APK right here and if you don’t want to wait then here’s your chance. Just download the latest Google Play Store 5.3.5 APK and use the latest Play Store with Android 5.0 Lollipop Feel.
First check out the new features that you will get in this latest Play Store:
- Enjoy the Full height navigation drawer.
- You can see your cards and order history in My Account.
- You can scroll in pages and visual in My Apps.
- Real-time card shadows on Android 5.0.
How to Download and Install Google Play Store 5.3.5 APK on Android:
- Download the Google Play Store 5.3.5 APK on Android.
- Place the downloaded APK on your Android device via USB Cable.
- Go to Settings > Security > Allow Unknown Sources. Check this option and now you can install files from other sources too.
- Tap on the downloaded APK and start the installation process.
- Once completed. Start the App and now you have the latest Android Play Store on your device.