WhatsApp is the best instant messaging app for smartphones that is totally ad free and their service is just amazing. The recently released update of WhatsApp has improved the voice calling feature. The new and improved update is WhatsApp 2.11.541 and it offers better voice calling feature and some minor bugs fixes. Today, we are going to share with you this new WhatsApp APK and the procedure on how to install it on your Android device.
What’s new in WhatsApp 2.11.541:
How to Download and Install WhatsApp 2.11.541 on Android:
- Download the WhatsApp 2.11.541 APK.
- Uninstall the previous version of WhatsApp if you have installed any.
- Now Go to Settings > Security > Allow Unknown Sources. Now you can install APKs from different sources.
- Place the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- Tap on the downloaded APK and complete the installation process.
- Once completed, start the app and now you have WhatsApp with Voice Calling feature
That’s it. If you have any questions let us know in the comments.