Samsung recently rolled out the Android 4.4.4 XXU1AOA4 update for Samsung A3 SM-A300H and now it’s available for download. The Samsung users can download the firmware via OTA or Samsung Kies or you can download and install it manually on your device. The latest XXU1AOA4 is the latest update and has some major improvements that increase the overall performance and cleared some minor bugs. If you are a Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A300H user and would like to update your Android device manually then you have to sit back and relax. Today, We are going to share the guide on how to update Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A300H on Android 4.4.4 KitKat.
- Before proceeding make sure you have backup all the important data, photos and videos on your Android device.
- Your battery is more than 60% charged.
- Make sure USB Deebugging option is enabled, otherwise its not possible to transfer the files.
How to install Android 4.4.4 KitKat XXU1AOA4 firmaware on Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A300H:
- First of all, Download the official firmware by following the Link.
- Download Odin 3.10 and run the exe file.
- Switch off and boot into Download Mode by pressing and holding e Volume Down + Home + Power buttons together. A warning message will appear now press Volume UP key to proceed the download mode.
- Now connect your Samsung Galaxy A3 with your PC via USB cable.
- In Odin, you should see a COM port number like “0:[COM7]” a ID:COM section and “Added” message on the screen. It means that the device has been proerply connected. If you dind’t get the message then try changing the USB port sometimes it happens.
- Make sure Auto Reboot and F.Reset Options are checked in Odin screen.
- Click on the AP button and select the .tar.md5 file that you can get by extracting the firmware zip fie which you downloaded in the first step.
- Now Click on Start to begin the installation process and wait for some minutes.
- Once completed, you will see a PASS message and the ID:COM port will become green.
- Your phone will now reboot and will take more time than usual.
- You can now disconnect the phone from your computer.
- Your device is now updated to A300HXXU1AOA4 Android 4.4.4 KitKat stock firmware. Now Go to settings – About Phone and verify the firmware version.
Congratulations! Your device is now updated to the official Android 4.4.4 KitKat Firmware. If you have any questions let us know in the comments.