Android Wear Smart Watch is a handy device for tech enthusiasts and you can use it to store your personal data. Android Wear Smart Watch, for some users is really useful and for some it’s not that important. So, if you’re one of those who don’t want to wear this smart watch ever again or you just want to format all your personal data or you just want to restore your Android watch to its out of box state then you need to factory reset it. But the question is How to factory reset the Android Weart Smart Watch.
Well, formatting the Android Wear Smart Watch is not that difficult. All you need to follow the guide below. Please note performing this process will remove all your personal data.
How to Factory Reset with Touch Display:
- Tap your smart watch’s screen and turn it ON.
- Tap again on the background and you will see a white screen with a red “G”.
- Tap anywhere on the screen and a menu will show up.
- Scroll down and you will find “Settings” option. Tap on it.
- In Settings, scroll down and select “Reset Device”.
- A confirmation message will appear that are you sure you want to reset your Android Wear Watch? Tap YES.
- After confirming the reset, the device will power off and perform a factory reset.
Reset using Voice Commands:
- On the home screen, Say “OK Google”.
- At next screen, say “Settings”.
- Then scroll down until you see “Reset device” and tap on it.
- Confirm your choice and wait for your Android wear to revert to factory settings.