The Apple iPhone is a name of quality but in some situations that quality is not able to help you out with anything. Sometimes, hardware components get damaged and the power button is one of the most vulnerable components of an iPhone. The Power button is required to turn on/turn off the device and if its not working perfectly then it’s a big problem. So, what to do if your power button failed?
The primary and major solution for a broken Power button is to repair the power button, but if you are not interested to repair your iPhone then we have a temporary solution for you that will Turn On your iPhone, but again it’s nothing more than a temporary solution. Anyhow. Here it is.
How to Turn On your iPhone:
Connect your Apple iPhone with a USB cable.
When you connect it with a USB cable or power source it will take a few minutes for the iPhone to Turn On.
You will see the Swipe to Unlock Option.
Now Swipe to unlock the iPhone.
There is another solution and that is the use of assistive touch. For this all you have to do is to follow the steps below.
- Go to Settings and choose General > Accessibility.
- Swipe on the assistive touch and turn it on.
- Now, you will see a Gray or a White icon, that can be moved/placed anywhere.
- Now, whenever you’d like to lock your phone. All you have to do is to touch that.
- Now, you will see the device option Swipe and see the lock screen option. Tap it and lock the device.
- Now use the home button to wake up and swipe to unlock.
- From the lock screen option, you can also turn off the device.