Clash of Clans is a popular free strategy based video game for Android and iOS and currently has a rating of 4.5 out of 5 on both Android PlayStore and iOS App Store. Clash of Clans is a strategy video game where players can construct and expand one’s village and unlock powerful warriors and defensive equipments. Unfortunately, this amazing game is only available for Android and iOS and you can’t play it on your PC. So, if you’re a PC gamer and want to play Clash of Clans on your beloved PC then we have a solution for you. We have tested a new third party emulator and you can use it to run Clash of Clans on your PC.
Some features of the game:
- Build your village into an unbeatable fortress
- Raise your own army of Barbarians, Archers, Hog Riders, Wizards, Dragons and other mighty fighters
- Battle with players worldwide and take their Trophies
- Join together with other players to form the ultimate Clan
- Fight against rival Clans in epic Clan Wars
- Build 18 unique units with multiple levels of upgrades
- Discover your favorite attacking army from countless combinations of troops, spells, Heroes and Clan reinforcements
- Defend your village with a multitude of Cannons, Towers, Mortars, Bombs, Traps and Walls
- Fight against the Goblin King in a campaign through the realm
Install Clash of Clans on your PC:
- First of all, you need to install a third party emulator called Youwave on your computer.
- After the installation gets completed, launch the app.
- When launched, click on ‘Continue with Trial Version’. You can use many features in the trial version but if you’d like to buy and support the development then do it.
- Now, click on the menu and launch browser application.
- Now, type the following URL “https://play.google.com/store” in the browser app and press enter.
- Now, you’re in the Android PlayStore, just search Clash of Clans in the search bar and click enter.
- After the search, install the Clash of Clans app.
- Now, wait for the installation to get completed, when it gets completed launch the application and there you have it. Now, you can play Clash of Clans on your PC.
If you have any questions feel free to ask in the comments.