Since the inception of Android OS Google Play Store has been home to millions of Android Applications. With the passage of time Google Play Store has gone through many changes in regards of functionality and user interface. This time, Play Store is at version 5.1.11 and to our knowledge its the best version so far in terms of functionality and Sleek and fast UI. Still, latest version 5.1.11 being the best, many people tend to disagree and want to switch back to older versions for any possible reason. And there are also people who haven’t received the latest update of Google Play Store and want to install it manually. Fortunately, we have the list of download-able and install-able apks of Google Play Store ranging from the latest 5.1.11 to as old as v3.10.14. So, simply download your required apk from below list and follow the step by step guide to install it on your device.
Download Google Play Store apk :
How to install Play Store Apk:
1. Download your required apk file from above list
2. Copy the downloaded apk file to your device’s internal or external storage
3. Go to Settings >> Security >> Allow unknown sources
4. Now locate the apk file via file manager on your phone
5. Once located, tap the apk file to initiate the installation and follow on-screen instructions
6. After the installation is completed, now access the Google Play Store and it should be the version you required
Please don’t forget to leave a comment if our guide resolved your issue.