YouTube! A website started back in 2007 caters more than 1 billion unique users visit YouTube each month now, more than 100 hours of video are uploaded every minute and over 6 billion hours of video are watched each month. There many more mind boggling stats relted to YouTube. Its Partner Program is one of the best ever existed, millions of content creators from across the world and benefiting from this marvelous program. And there are thousands of Channels which are making six figures a year.
40% of YouTube’s global watch time is from Mobile Devices. YouTube, on daily basis, is seen on hundreds and thousands of Handheld devices. So, why left-out? Download YouTube version 6.0.13 APK today and get millions of videos on your thumb.
How to Install YouTube Version 6.0.13 APK on your Android Device.
Follow below mentioned instructions to install YouTube app using APK file
1. First things first – Download APK file here.
2. Turn on Unknown Sources. (Don’t worry! This option is needed to be enabled just so you could install applications from Outside Google Play Store).
- To turn on Unknown Sources go to Settings >> Security >> Enable Unknown Sources here.
3. Now search for the APK file you downloaded
4. Once located, open it to initiate the install. Grant all the asked permissions to app for successful initialization of installation.
That’s all folks. You can now enjoy videos with resolutions as high as 1080 on your Android Devices.