If you are gaming lover and wants to play game in your Apple IPhone without jailbreak , security loop made it possible to play classic SNES games Since Apple doesn’t allow emulators on the App Store for copyright reasons, making it difficult to install third-party emulators and other unapproved applications..
But the newest iOS 8.1 beta version has a flaw that had allowed the iOS makers to bypass App Store restrictions and run unofficial emulator on iPhone and iPads.
“Dark Trick” the loophole found by the found by Dario Sepulveda of the GBA4iOS team, is currently used in large no by the makers of emulators like SNES GBA4iOS emulator since the last year that allow iOS users to download and installed unapproved apps through the built-in Safari browser.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD SNES SiOS SUPER NINTENDO EMULATOR FOR Apple iOS 8
- On your iOS 8 device, open up the Safari browser and Go to iEmulators.com
- Go to the Apps in the top tabs, swipe down to SiOS: A SNES emulator, and tap “Install”.
- Go to Settings > General > Date and Time.
- Toggle Automatically Set to OFF, and manually set your date to two months back.
- Once you’ve set the date two months back, retry installation.
- When installation finishes, open SiOS app and tap Trust when the popup asks.
- Go back to Settings and under General find the Date and Time again and toggle “Automatic” back on.
After the installation of the emulator, now it’s time to grab the ROMs and get your old-school gaming on! In order to Find Games for the SiOS Super Nintendo Emulator on iPhone follow some simple guidelines given below:
- Go to CoolRoms (Super Nintendo Section) and select a ROM.
- Select ‘Download Now’ and then select ‘Open in SiOS’ and the ROM will save in the SiOS app.
- Go into SiOS and select the desired ROM.
- Now start playing and Enjoy your favorite game. You can also watch the video demonstration below, which will help you to install emulator on your iPhones and iPads.