Nexus 5, an official handset manufactured by LG last year in which the latest version of Android named Android 4.4 made it debut. Nexus 5 is widely known for its latest hardware and software specs including Snapdragon 800 processor clocked at 2.2 GHz, Adreno 330 GPU, 8 MP primary camera with Optical Image Stabilization, 2 MP secondary camera and a 5 inch 1080p Full-HD display. The main advantage of this handset overall is this that this is very first Android device that launched with the latest Android version.
There are many Custom ROM’s present here for this device but the best one that I am going to tell you is the KangaKat Custom ROM. The main advantage of this ROM is this that there is no bug in it. This comes with many bug fixes and performance improvements like features. So, if you are interested that follow the instructions to install this Custom ROM n your smart phone.
- Follow the instructions carefully. We will not be responsible in case of any damage to your smartphone. So, do it at your own risk.
Let’s Have a Look.
- Battery should be over 80% charged.
- Take the back up of your Messages,Call Logs,Contacts etc.
- Follow the steps carefully.
- You will void the warranty of your phone after rooting.
Before You Begin:
- Make sure that USB Debugging mode is enabled.
- Your device must be rooted Root From HERE
- Battery should be over 85% charged.
- Download and Install USB Drivers
- Download the ROM Kit
How To Install:
- Connect your device with the PC.
- Now Copy-Paste the ROM kit that you downloaded earlier, to the internal storage space of your Nexus 5. [Make Sure that it is not in extracted form]
- Now Disconnect the phone and turn it off.
- Boot it in recovery mode.
- In Recovery mode you have to wipe all data by selecting “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” and “Wipe Cache Partition”.
- Now choose Install ZIP from SDcard option.
- Choose the ROM and confirm the selection.
- Now this ROM will install on your device.
- After the installation process completes, click on the “Reboot System Now” option.
- Wait for the Reboot.
So, This was all from us in this guide. After the reboot you have successfully installed KangaKat Custom ROM on your smartphone…