Many Sony Xperia Play users wants to know how to root their device. Well for them, We have some good news. We have completed our guide and this guide will help you to root your Sony Xperia Play. Xperia Play was debuted as a small handheld console smartphone. Thanks to OneClick Root, you can easily root your device.
Just follow the steps below and in the end you have your own rooted Xperia Play in your hands. So, let’s get going.
Some Important points:
- Download the One Click application.
- Make sure you have USB drivers installed in your PC.
- You have backed up all your contacts and messages. If you don’t need it, then Skip this step.
- Make sure your battery is charged and is more than 50 percent.
- Download all the drivers for Xperia Play. If you have flashtool installed you can check its “Drivers” folder it has an exe file and you can install all the drivers from here. Now, just connect your device and Windows will start installing all the drivers.
- Now, Go to Settings à Developers Settings-à and activate USB debugging from there.
- Connect your device to the PC via USB.
- After connecting the device, you will see a message ” Device connected in Debugging mode”. Now, Run the OneClick Root Application.
- Now wait for the procedure to complete, when it gets completed the phone will restart. Disconnect the USB now.
- When phones gets started, go to the App drawer (Menu), you will find a new application “SUPER USER” or “SUPER SU”. If it’s available in the drawer then it means the rooting process is successful.
And there you have it your own rooted Sony Xperia Play. If you have any problem or your rooting process is not successful, you can ask freely by commenting in the comment section.