Microsoft Office mobile is the official mobile application launched by Microsoft for your Mobile. You can write and edit documents, you can also add animation, smart graphics and file to your document just like as written from you PC or Laptop. This is available for IOS and Android. The user interface just looks lifted out the windows 8 but looks cool for Android in look.
This applications is officially available in GOOGLE APP STORE but it also have some limitations that you have to need Android versions (4.0+), NOTE phone not a tablet. Unlike IOS and Windows 8 you are given by trial period (30 Days). In IOS and windows phone it comes free out of the box but in Android it is available for 30 Days and only available in US version but Microsoft promise to release the new versions for different countries soon.
- * Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office
- documents that are stored on SkyDrive, SkyDrive Pro, or SharePoint.**
- * Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
- * Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.
- Office documents look stunning:
- * Great-Looking Documents – Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
- * Optimized for phone – Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
- * Resume Reading – When opening a Word document from SkyDrive or SkyDrive Pro on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
- * Presentation Views – The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
- Make quick edits and share:
- * Edit – You can make quick edits to Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents.
- * Documents Remain Intact – Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
- * Edit While Offline – Your device doesn’t have to be continuously connected to the network to work on an Office document that is stored online. You can view and edit recently used documents even while you’re offline. Your changes will be saved online when your device reconnects to the network or to Wi-Fi.
- * Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
- * Comments – You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
- * Share – When you’re done with your edits or comments, simply send the document in email or save it to SkyDrive or SharePoint.
To run this application successfully, you have to meet some requirements which are compulsory.
- * Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later.
- * Microsoft Office 2013 on a PC is needed for features like recent documents and resume reading.
- **Office 365 account and setup necessary. Data connection required. Storage limits and carrier fees apply.
- ***SkyDrive storage and Skype world minutes are not available in all markets.