After the success of NOKIA 808 Pure View, NOKIA announced new LUMIA 1020 smartphone, that is quite different form style in NOKIA 808 but almost same as in specifications. This is also the mid range smartphone that have all the features that a usual smartphone should have. NOKIA LUMIA 1020 comes with the powerful 1.5GHZ DUAL CORE Processor Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon along with the combination of 2GB RAM and a high GPU ANDRENO 225 that makes this phone much faster than the previous Nokia smartphones, you are able to run even every application and games in really first class manner. The combination of 2GB RAM with the powerful Dual Core processor makes this phone not able to run every application but also supports multitasking and powerful processing as well.
Nokia have also investing too much to made their phones able to compete with the end android devices and IOS devices, this phone also comes with the LUMIA traditional MICROSOFT WINDOWS 8 that is much useful to the users who uses windows 8 in their smartphones, the smartphones which NOKIA announced recently have all the features like the smartphones of SAMSUNG, HTC, they can also able to run every application and games like of android devices and IOS.
Nokia also invest to much on CAMERA of this phone, NOKIA LUMIA 1020 comes with the latest camera technology of 41MP (38 MP effective, 7152 x 5368 pixels), Carl Zeiss optics, optical image stabilization, autofocus, Xenon & LED flash)), this phone supports a large resolution that ables this camera to take sharp and HD images in every walk of life. It also supports Front camera that made this phone much useful for Skype video calling.
- General: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, UMTS 850/900/1900/2100 MHz; HSDPA 42.2 Mbps, HSUPA 5.76Mbps; LTE bands 1, 3, 7, 8, 20 LTE Cat 3 100Mbps down, 50Mbps up
- Form factor: Touchscreen bar
- Dimensions: 130.4 x 71.4 x 10.4; 158 g
- Display: 4.5″ 16M-color WXGA (768 x 1280 pixels) ClearBlack AMOLED capacitive touchscreen; PureMotion HD+, 2.5D sculpted Gorilla glass 3; Super sensitive touch
- Chipset: 1.5GHz dual-core Krait processor, Adreno 225 GPU, 2GB of RAM
- OS: Windows Phone 8
- Memory: 32 GB of built-in storage;
- Still camera: 41 megapixel camera with 6-lens ZEISS optics, OIS, 3x zoom, xenon and LED flashes
- Video camera: 1080p video recording at 30fps with 2 Rich Recording mics; 1.2MP front-facing camera with 720p video
- Connectivity: dual-band Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, stereo Bluetooth 3.0, standard microUSB port, GPS receiver with A-GPS and GLONASS, HERE Drive+ free worldwide navigation, 3.5mm audio jack, NFC
- Battery: 2,000mAh
- Misc: Exclusive Pro Camera app, FM Radio, built-in accelerometer, multi-touch input, proximity sensor; available in Yellow, White or Black
- Accessories: Grip with built-in 1,020mAh battery and tripod mount, Qi wireless charging cover
NOKIA LUMIA 1020 comes with a fast processor 1.5GHZ DUAL CORE with the combination of 2GB RAM that makes this phone able to run every application and animation in really first class manners, they also invest on GPU of this smartphone ANDRENO 225 that also give support and power to this smartphone to run every games and animation smoothly and successfully. This phone comes with the large display of 4.5″ clear black AMOLED technology that made this phone more attractive to the users to play and watch movies in large and super clear display of Nokia. Nokia and Microsoft together making a deals to make the smartphones of NOKIA more reliable and powerful so that in the near future they can able to compete with high end android and IOS devises.
DESIGN AND BUILD QUALITY:
Build quality of NOKIA LUMIA 1020 is just same as of other LUMIA smartphone, te entire phone body is made up of plastic but this is hard enough and not breakable easily. Front of this phone contains large 4.5″ display screen along with three capacitive touch buttons (HOME, SEARCH, BACK), front also contains an additional feature of front face camera that also enhanced the beauty of this phone. Back of this phone comes with the most brilliant camera along with LED flashes and speaker. LUMIA 1020 also packed with the camera shutter key, volume locker key and a traditional power on/off key at side piece of it.
NOKIA LUMIA 1020 comes with the large 4.5″ display screen with the display technologies of 16M-color WXGA (768 x 1280 pixels) ClearBlack AMOLED capacitive touchscreen; PureMotion HD+, 2.5D sculpted Gorilla glass 3; Super sensitive touch)). Pure motion HD is latest technology launched by NOKIA in their latest smartphones which have the ability of sharpness so that the user of the phone found the display more attractive and colorful. Clear black AMOLED adds an additional feature to the phone of sharpness and more clearness, with the technology of sharpness and clear black display user found the display more attractive and sharp as well.
It is looking that the NOKIA has invest too much on the camera of this phone like of NOKIA 808 PURE VIEW, LUMIA 1020 comes with the brilliant camera 41 megapixel camera with 6-lens ZEISS optics, OIS, 3x zoom, xenon and LED flashes that makes the camera more attractive however the build design of the camera at the back of the phone may be not able to impress more users but when they come to know the feature of the camera then the design doesn’t matters. With the 41MP camera you can able to take the sharp and brilliant image in every walk of life no matter where you are. This phone also comes with the additional front face camera that enables the user to user this phone as a mirror as well as for SKYPE video calling.