Huawei Ascend P1 U9200 is one of the best mid range Android device in the dual core category. The Huawei Ascend P1 U9200 is a fast dual core device running on Android 4.0 ICS. If you are doing it first time please follow the instructions properly. We will try our level best to clear all the points. Now, we will tell you how to install custom touch recovery in Huawei Ascend P1 U9200 using the tutorial below:
- First of all make sure you have backup all your important data and contacts. If you don’t need it then skip this step.
- Make sure you have installed the USB drivers for your device. If you don’t have it use this link.
- Make sure your battery is more than 70%. If your mobile phone goes off during the progress then it might go dead.
- Please make sure your bootloader is unlocked.
How to Install CWM Touch Recovery on Huawei U9200 Ascend P1.
- Download ClockworkMod (cwm_touch_recovery_viva_beta.img)
- Connect Huawei U9200 Ascend P1 with your computer and select mass storage mod.
- Copy/paste the Downloaded file to android-sdk-windowsplatform-tools directory, and turn off your mobile.
- Now go into the bootloader/Fastboot mode.
- Now you are in Fastboot mode navigate to android-sdk-windowsplatform-tools directory on your computer and open command prompt.
Type the following command and press Enter.
fastboot flash recovery recovery-beta2.img
- Follow the instruction carefully.
- Now type the following command and press Enter.
- Your phone will start normally. Once turned ON, turn it OFF again.
- Then boot into the recovery mode. For it, Press and hold the Volume Up + Power keys together to boot into ClockworkMod Touch recovery
And This is it, Now you have CWM touch recovery installed. If you have any question or stuck at any point we are here to help you out. Please leave a comment below.