- General: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, UMTS 850/900/1900/2100 MHz (SIM 1 only), HSDPA 21 Mbps, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps
- Form factor: Touchscreen bar phone
- Dimensions: 143.5 x 76.9 x 9.6 mm, 162 g
- Display: 5″ 16M-color WVGA (480 x 800 pixels) capacitive touchscreen
- CPU: Dual-core ARM Cortex A9 1.2 GHz processor
- GPU: Broadcomm VideoCore IV
- RAM: 1GB
- OS: Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Memory: 8GB storage, microSD card slot
- Camera: 8 megapixel auto-focus camera with face detection, touch focus and image stabilization; Full HD (1080p) video recording at 30fps, LED flash, front facing camera, video-calls
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0+HS, MHL-enabled standard microUSB port, GPS receiver with A-GPS and GLONASS, 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio, USB-on-the-go
- Misc: TouchWiz 5.0 Nature UX, DivX/XviD codec support, built-in accelerometer, multi-touch input, proximity sensor, gyroscope sensor
SAMSUNG GALAXY GRAND contains 1.2GHZ fast DUAL CORE processor along eith 1GB Of RAM and a high GPU as well. It also supports dual sim card which made this phone much attractive to the users who are in the favour of DUAL SIM CONNECTIVITY.
DESIGN AND HANDLING:
Samsung Galaxy Grand is not the most compact device you can find. At 143.5 x 76.9 x 9.6mm, it isn’t the thinnest 5 incher we’ve seen either, but it does hold decently well in-hand, and we’re happy that Samsung managed to keep the thickness below 10mm.
Ear piece, rectangular home button along with two another option and back button, camera and speakers on back, power on/off key with volume adjust key made this phone more cool.
Samsung Galaxy Grand comes with an 8MP camera capable of capturing photos at a maximum resolution of 3264 x 2448 pixels. It has an LED flash to assist it in low lighting conditions.
The Samsung Galaxy Grand uses a 5″ capacitive touchscreen display of 480 x 800 pixels resolution. One huge knock against stretching such a low resolution along this much screen estate is the pretty low pixel density – 187 ppi to be exact. The 187ppi may be not too much good among some mobile users due to low sharpness. But it is not too much bad to play games or watch movies.