- General: Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE, tri/penta-band UMTS/HSPA, optional 100 Mbps LTE
- Form factor: Touchscreen bar phone
- Dimensions: 139 x 71 x 7.9 mm, 146 g
- Display: 5″ 16M-color 1080p (1080 x 1920 pixels) capacitive touchscreen TFT with Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2
- CPU: Quad-core 1.5 GHz Krait
- GPU: Adreno 320
- Chipset: Qualcomm APQ8064
- RAM: 2GB
- OS: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Memory: 16GB storage, microSD card slot
- Camera: 13 megapixel auto-focus camera with face detection; Full HD (1080p) video recording at 30fps with HDR, LED flash, 2.2MP front-facing camera
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, standard microUSB port with MHL and USB host, GPS receiver with A-GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, NFC
- Misc: IP57 certified – dust-sealed and water proof up to 1 meter and 30 minutes; Shatter proof and scratch-resistant glass for the front and the back panel.
Sony Xperia Z a really great phone by SONY. Specifications showing that how great phone this is. SONY also made this phone more beautiful as it can as well as water and dust proof.
DESIGN AND HANDLING:
SONY had made this phone in really outclass design and performance as well. The speaker, on/off key and the camera also pay for the beauty of this phone.
The build quality seems excellent as well – there are no squeaks, creaks or any other disturbing sounds to be heard when handling the smartphone and it generally feels quite sturdy. We can’t do a proper test of the back panel scratch resistance, but Sony claims it’s the same as the one on the front so it should be quite durable.
SONY XPERIA Z comes with SONY BRAVIA ENGINE 2 that is really a great display and latest also. The BIG display of 5″ Touch screen is too good to watch movies and play games as well. The Sony Xperia Z 5″ 1080p display is definitely its strongest selling point and with a pixel density of 441ppi you can see what all the fuss is about.
The Sony Xperia Z is equipped with a 13 megapixel camera that can produce still shots with a maximum resolution of 4128 x 3096 pixels. However, if you use the default Superior auto mode, you get 12 MP 4000 x 3000 shots instead.